Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Pike Queen here. I would love to celebrate/talk about Halloween all year long, and it seems this is the place to do it. I'm fond of pretty much anything spooky and when it comes down to it, I'm a horror movie junkie. My favorite? Glad you ask. The Exorcist. Some other examples would be Halloween, The Omen, Alien, and Carrie. I previously read The Exorcist novel and loved it, and am currently reading The Omen novel. What a great way to fall asleep at night. ^_^

Anyway, I also love to play video games and do play Mario Kart Wii online so if you'd like a race sometime, feel free to let me know!

I guess this about sums up my introduction. I'm glad to be here and am sure I'll have a great time. I truly believe this is the best time of the year!

-Pike Queen

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks dbruner! I used to be like that too but I've watched it so much now that I know it like the back of my hand. Needless to say, it gets better every time. ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, thanks for the awesome welcomes guys. ^_^

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Welcome to the site where you can indulge your Halloween obsession 365 days of the year!

baron-samedi-albums-pics-picture42584-welcome2.jpg

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Baron Samedi! Already enjoying myself.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@Juliet Taylor - Thanks! No more Halloween blues for me, since we'll get to talk about it all year. ^_^

@retrohal - Why, A Positive, of course. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts