Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in case some of you were wondering where I went off to the last couple of weeks.......I'm still here. :)

I'm trying to deal with some rough patches (huh, make that rough fields) in my life right now. It sucks that chat is not available 'cause I'd love to chat it up with all my HF buds!

How is everyone????? :D

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Hey Mistress Im glad you posted this I was wondering about you. Im glad to see that you are here but sad to hear you are going through a bit of a rough patch. I will definately be putting you in my prayers and good thoughts are being sent out your way as we speak:) Please stop by and let me know if there is an email or something you might have just in case you want to talk. Ive been told Im a good listener:rolleyes: Here's to light shining your way and guiding you out of any darkness that may surround you:)

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,111 Posts
Hey Mist, glad to see you. If you need any help with those rough patches, just let me know. I can bring along a steam roller and a road crew, we'll smooth right over it for ya!:D

·
Registered
594 Posts
Yah, I agree Mist, I'm sorry to hear that you are having a hard time, but if anyone can keep a positive outlook on it, I know you'd be the person for the job. Hang in there, and we'll be round here when you need to talk! I will be thinking about you!

Hugs! :)

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Mist, glad to see you're checking in. Sorry that things are still a little rough for you. We miss your sweet spirit around here. And the good news is....the chat is back up!!!! Hope to see you there sometime real soon.

·
Blaberus craniifer
4,920 Posts
Glad to see you're still hanging in there. Things have got to start getting better soon.

Looks like chat is back up so maybe we'll see ya in there....

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Mistress, hope all is well with you. Only briefly seen you the other night, but as everyone has said, if you need somone to chat to or insult you,:rolleyes: you know where you can find me:)
Now don't you get me started, lol!

Thank you for all the kind words everyone. I'm at the bottom of the hill right now but I will slowly make my way back up. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts