Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Crawling in my skin
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hey and I have been visiting this forum for some time and decided it was time to join in all of the fun! I always loved Halloween and never grew out of it and glad to see that so many others have the same passion. Your ideas and props are amazing and keep getting better and better. Thanks for sharing them and for all the help you lend!

·
Crawling in my skin
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks maleficent, halloween4ever and WeirdRob for the welcome! I am so excited about this Halloween cause it is on a Saturday......that means lots of help from the fam setting up the haunt lol! Got things wrecked about five years ago so I put things up outside the day of which sucks cause I run around like a zombie without a head putting things up. Going to have my first party to and I am getting lots of great ideas here! Again thanks for the welcome!

·
Crawling in my skin
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome TK421 and the great graphic, stick, and Garthgoyle! So much to read so little time lol!

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,606 Posts
Where abouts in PA are you from? I'm in Erie.

·
Crawling in my skin
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the welcome jdubbya, The EvilQueen, and The Halloween Goblin nice graphic I could use him for my cementary lol!

jdubbya I live in a suburb outside of Phila. I am so jealous you get lake effect snow....not fair lol! That's another thing I never grew out of.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts