Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!

I'm incredibly excited to have found this site. My friends and family all think I'm nuts for thinking Halloween begins July 1. I can't wait to get to know everyone on here and get some great ideas and tips for Halloween 2009!

~Sarah

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi. Welcome to the board. I just joined recently myself and I find the Halloween enthusiasm very refreshing!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings Bellelostdrake.
July 1st???...That's 8 months prop building time you're slacking on!:eek:
For most of us here, Halloween starts on November 1st.:)

Pssst...I'll let you into a little secret too...They're all nuts on here...all of them.
All except Me, Wristslitter and MsMeeple..The rest of them..Barking...Totally barking...

Welcome to the nuthouse.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Welcome. Halloween in July, huh? Might start a new tradition, something like Christmas in July, only better...:D

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys, I'm seriously in awe of this place and how kind everyone is. Thanks for all the great welcomes. If anyone is on twitter, I'm bellelostdrake on there also. Halloween in July is only one day away!

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Hello belle, very nice to meet you, the people on this forum are great, and now so are you ...lol. Very glad you joined us, hope to get to know you better.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
bellelostdrake

Pssst...I'll let you into a little secret too...They're all nuts on here...all of them.
All except Me, Wristslitter and MsMeeple..The rest of them..Barking...Totally barking...

Welcome to the nuthouse.

[/QUOTE]

hey, where's my name, sniff, sniff,
fine for you, meeps and wristslitter think i'm cool.

welcome aboard, be expecting dead flowers from baron, but be prewarned, he gives them to every fiend, and then doesn't even remember your name

1 - 16 of 16 Posts