Halloween Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, ghouls! My name is Heather and I'm from the KCMO area. I'm a longtime lurker who for some reason hadn't joined ... until now. I've always loved Halloween and anything eerie or spooky. I wish autumn was the only season. (The only thing that makes summer bearable is the early Halloween shopping!) I run a website devoted to dark music, and live with a black cat who always lets me know that my taste in music is awful. :LOL: So ... hi! Looking forward to contributing instead of just browsing.

Registered
Hey, ghouls! My name is Heather and I'm from the KCMO area. I'm a longtime lurker who for some reason hadn't joined ... until now. I've always loved Halloween and anything eerie or spooky. I wish autumn was the only season. (The only thing that makes summer bearable is the early Halloween shopping!) I run a website devoted to dark music, and live with a black cat who always lets me know that my taste in music is awful. :LOL: So ... hi! Looking forward to contributing instead of just browsing.
Hello from the other side of the state! Also a lurker trying to get more involved.

Registered
Hello from southeast Missouri!! Welcome to the forum!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts