Halloween Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
It's great to be back! I have been away for months. Not by choice may I add. My computers had a wicked virus so I'm finally using the libary. Just wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing and how your halloween season is going. The haunt plans are looking great around this time, can't wait till I can post pics.

Anyway hope your all doing swell have a GREAT Halloween!
Halloweenrocks08 :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
I am new here so you do not know me, but hey, don't let a virus keep your computer down.

If your computer did not come with a recovery disk, sometimes you can get one at RestoreCD4U, fairly cheap, for your exact computer and operating system. I have used them before. You can just put it into the CD Rom drive and try a repair or reformat. If you have any questions, I will try to help you.

Also if you can get to the malwarebytes forum they can walk you through fixing one. I fixed one that was down to only having a white cursor arrow on a black screen following their instructions, it was called Windows pro 360 anti-virus. I couldn't even get it into safe mode tapping F8 during startup.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts