Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there everyone!

Just wanted to say that everyone in here is soo creative. Do people on here want to see posted pictures of hallowe'en folkart? That's mostly what I do right now, but am hoping to start expanding into more creative crafts and props! Anyway excited to be apart of this forum!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings, from one dog lover to another..

Remember a dog is not just for Halloween...

If you're careful you may have enough left for sandwiches on thanksgiving...
;)

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will post some pics tonight, I have some other crafts that I've done but I'll have to wait til September when I can pull out all my Hallowe'en stuff and take some pics.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
hey and welcome. your picture didn't show up. we'll look forward to seeing it. there is a tuitorial posted on this forum if one needs it on how to post pics. ask baron and he'll post it for you.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SOOO sorry this took soo long! Here's some pics of my folk art, its not really scary stuff that I make since most people around here are older and want cute Hallowe'en decor

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i love your artwork. do you draw your own patterns? i have bought about a dozen patterns off ebay and i gave my husband a scroll saw for christmas. i still have to find the time to cut my first pattern. of course they are 90% halloween patterns.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the skeleton is drawn by my fiance the halloween express train is a pattern I purchase from Wood Plans, Full-size Woodcraft Patterns and Supplies they have tons of Halloween patterns and good prices, I actually just got an order in yesterday, it's not even bad shipping to Canada which is a nice change! I have another halloween piece my fiance drew but I don't have any pictures of it, I'm always looking online for stuff that he can draw, he just drew a baby mickey and pluto and baby minnie halloween and Im sooo excited to paint it!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
your fiance and you have quite the talent. i love that kind of stuff. now i just need to get the time to do some of my own. you're giving me a little nudge there. thanks. if you ever get a pic of anymore, love to see your artwork. if and when i get some done, i'll post pics too.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts