Halloween Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Each year at Halloween time I seem to have a new computer and lose the link to this page. I use to love making props. I have one of those brains that looks at some random junk and and finds some way to use it for a prop. Now I unfortunately have a condition that makes my mind very foggy. There have been a few moments that I have forgotten where I even am. So I have accepted the fact I may have to hang up my haunt ideas before I even hit 40. For now I want to do as much as I can. I was asked to help out with a haunt for a teen party and then one for the neighborhood. Would love to add some new things but my brain seems to be working against me, So is time. What were the first props you made? My first large one was the cemetery gate for my mother's Halloween graveyard. My new prop for last year was a breathing grave. My all time favorite prop cost wayyyyy too much money. It is a 5 ft female vampire that flies and glows under black light. Do you have a special place in your heart for an old prop that now after practice you could probably make better? I love at some of my old stuff and think wow that was lame and boring. Is there a prop you have seen one here that blew your mind? Or one you have always wanted to make just never had the time?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts