Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

So glad to finally get involved in a forum like this. My name is Aaron, and I am a journalism-communication student at Gannon University. I enjoy writing about and making music, as well as stand-up comedy. I've loved Halloween (as well as the paranormal and unexplained) my entire life, and make an effort to attend Halloweekends at Cedar Point once a year. I enjoy all aspects of Halloween, especially the campy fun of it all. I also started the paranormal society at my university.

I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you! ;)

Edit: Whoops, I meant Erie, PA

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,550 Posts
Hi Aaron! Glad to see another Erie-ite here. There are a few of us. We've done the Halloweekends too as well as Ghost Lake, and some of the other haunted attractions in the area. We'll have to connect later this summer when we start ramping up our local haunt! I sent you a p.m. too.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Aaron! Making people Scream & Laugh is an excellent combination! Much smarter than terrorizing anyone and having them seek you out later for revenge!
Entertaining people and an interest in actual Supernatural things is what i have been involved with almost every night for these last 28 years.
The "Making People laugh" thing is just a logical extension of who I am, the Supernatural part came with this house when i bought it..
According to people much, much older than myself, this old house has been"Haunted" ever since 1925.
I have had October employees go running away from the house to never return because of such things, even though the things that happen here are NOT like a Holly Wood Horror movie or a TV Show. Odd,unexplainable events Have happened here,to me,my Wife,my Ex-wife,to an ex-girlfriend, who once lived here long before I knew her, I wish I had made a list of all the people who have told me about their own such experiences within these walls.
I have been given "Credit" for having some pretty incredible Special Effects here... that i am not doing and don't know how to EVER Do!
My place: The Ravens Grin Inn--Mount Carroll, Illinois 2-3 hrs due West of Chicago. 10miles from the Miss. River. 40 miles from Wisconsin.
www.hauntedravensgrin.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts