Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I thought I'd finally introduce myself. I've been reading and stealing ideas from this forum since last (2008) August and I thought I should say hello and thank-you and maybe even contribute some ideas.
Fall/Halloween is my favorite time of year and I can feel the chill in the air! i'm so excited! There are truly some brilliant minds at work here. I love the magic and creativity of halloween and there's no better place on the web to get inspired than right here. Thanks for sharing all your amazing ideas, and hopefully I'll have something useful to add!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings.

Welcome to the eternal Autumn twighlight that is Halloween Forum.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
well, i think if you have been stealing ideas from us, it is only fair you step it up and do a little pay back time. you're community service will be to express your talent so all here can benefit. lol. welcome aboard

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! I will absolutely be Happy to share any halloween magic that I may possess. And I am looking forward to hearing more about your halloween shindigs. The collection of talent, creativity and humor in this forum is truly impressive. Happy to be a part of it!

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Welcome darling, so glad to have you:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts