Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! [

I'm a long time stalker of the site from New Jersey (yes the home of the Jersey Devil aka Snookie). Ive gathered a TON of ideas and shortcuts from a great collection of home haunters on this site. I figured it was about time I officially joined. Anyway I wanted to say hello and give a big thanks to all the posters on here that have made my haunting life easier. I cant wait to post some of my pics on here and see what you all think.

Happy Haunting! :D

P.S. Doing a Pirate theme this year!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hey everyone! [

I'm a long time stalker of the site from New Jersey (yes the home of the Jersey Devil aka Snookie). Ive gathered a TON of ideas and shortcuts from a great collection of home haunters on this site. I figured it was about time I officially joined. Anyway I wanted to say hello and give a big thanks to all the posters on here that have made my haunting life easier. I cant wait to post some of my pics on here and see what you all think.

Happy Haunting! :D

P.S. Doing a Pirate theme this year!

Welcome from one newbie to another . . . I love the pirate haunt theme. Rrrrrrr! I can't wait to see your pictures!!

GiggleingGhost

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
8 Participants
punkineater
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing