Halloween Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all we are running a competition at work to be the best dressed this halloween and I have seen a idea done that I really want to implement. It was a picture of a girl and she had a zombie look going on with a coke can covering one of her eyes. I really liked this and though how is it even possible and that's where I thought you guys could help. Basically I want to become the most bad *** zombie at my place of work more helpful ideas and tips the better

·
Registered
Yorkshire Scarer
1,252 Posts
Hi Keith - welcome from another British member. Your costume competition sounds really fun.

How was the coke can prop worked? Top or bottom embedded in the face? Or sideways on?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hi Keith

Well that's freaky! Of all the members posts I was reading, I saw yours and saw Billingham...I only live in Redcar!!!!My friend did a similar thing to what you are talking about last year and she was a Zombie, she was supposed to have been run over by a car, and she actually had piece of rubber and bits of plastic light on the side of her face and she stuck them on with eyelash glue, that is obviously safe to use on the skin, I have used it also to stick shells and stuff on my face for a Pirate. It held that in place all night, so I am thinking it would be strong enough to hold most things on. I am guessing with the coke can thing, this is the sort of thing you are meaning. Here's the link for it on pin interest http://www.pinterest.com/pin/335518240960593602/

Face Forehead Head Nose Skin

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi all thanks for the replies yes I'm based up here in the north east of England very close to redcar Sharon

That is pretty much how it looked too but with a can. Hmm eyelash glue might work how would you build up the skin around it though

·
Registered
Yorkshire Scarer
1,252 Posts
Use latex and/or scar putty to build up around the can. There are tons of instructions out there on the web and probably here on the forum as well.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Yes, I agree with DandyBrit, I have some scar putty that I got in face painting kit and you basically just smear this around the edge of the can/bottle until it's built up enough to hide the edge. I used this when I did pirates, as I had quite large shells on my face, you can then just use face paints over it when your happy with layers:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts