Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,885 Posts
I remember your name from a while back and on Haunt Forum with regards to skull hacks and circuits (and a ghost reading ghost stories?) and glad to see you posting. Wow the lighting is impressive and must have taken a long time to position all of it to get the look you have. Everything looks great, and while I really really love your ghostly props and animations (very beautifully draped) I think I like the waving skeleton on the roof the best. Let's just say he got the biggest reaction from me. How did you anchor him up there?

BTW did you buy this house because of it's decorating possibilities? Love the arched window on the second floor, so perfect for a FCG and see you had at least another in one of your other windows. Then I saw you had a round window with a pumpkin projection in it! Very neat architecture and you show it off well.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone!!

I remember your name from a while back and on Haunt Forum with regards to skull hacks and circuits (and a ghost reading ghost stories?) and glad to see you posting. Wow the lighting is impressive and must have taken a long time to position all of it to get the look you have. Everything looks great, and while I really really love your ghostly props and animations (very beautifully draped) I think I like the waving skeleton on the roof the best. Let's just say he got the biggest reaction from me. How did you anchor him up there?

BTW did you buy this house because of it's decorating possibilities? Love the arched window on the second floor, so perfect for a FCG and see you had at least another in one of your other windows. Then I saw you had a round window with a pumpkin projection in it! Very neat architecture and you show it off well.
Yep that was me, the ghost reader didn’t make the transition to the new house, at least not yet. Didn’t buy the house with Halloween in mind, but have found it to have cool features for both Halloween and Christmas. Thanks!

·
Funeral Crasher
7,445 Posts
Excellent video, Johnny! Your haunt looks over-the-top fantastic! I wish my lighting was half as good as yours.
I love the head movement on the tombstone peeper.

Great work!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I am always amazed at how your haunt comes together. Every time I watch one of your videos, I tell myself this is the year I'm going to make a crank ghost. I carefully watch your videos, study how you make things, and then toss my hands in the air and go back to making a tombstone. Because that, at least, I don't have to engineer. Your specters are wonderful. Thanks for posting the videos because I believe that is the closest I will ever get to them. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts