Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
I know what you mean! I am behind schedule after we got dumped on with snow Tuesday night. I can't put the rest of the outdoor stuff out til tomorrow morning, til the snow is all melted.

I have been cooking and baking up a storm for my party tomorrow night.

It will be a late night tonight...

·
Registered
154 Posts
That storm came out of nowhere didn't it???????? I got over 1 foot and it completely destroyed my outdoor decorations. The snow was like cement, so heavy and wet. Hard to say how much will be gone by tomorrow.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Tomorrow our winds are supposed to be 25 MPH! That's gonna change some things.......anyhoo, HAPPY HALLOWEEN in case I can't get back oh here! Traffic always gets crazy on here for the next coupla days!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Me too HalloweenBob! My to do list keeps growing and I am running out of time. I am really stressing out! I know I will be up late cooking and cleaning and decorating for my party tomorrow night. I know I will forget something and have hubby running out at the last minute. The worst part is I would love to be doing what I need to do now instead I am stuck at work sweating over all the stuff that needs to get done. Ugh....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts