Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
definitely scared a lot of kids with this, i didn't think it was THAT scary but i guess in their eyes it is, one kid wide eyed me and said "did..did you know your house is freaky?" made me laugh. this other little girl was scared when she got her candy looked and me and said (scared still) "oh my god! how did that happen to your ears!? why are the holes so big!!?" haha i just laughed and said i like to conduct experiments. I had a big "lab gun" out too. another child: "(pointing at it)whats that for?" me: "shenanigans".
funny night.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Miles, I remember your post last week showing all the damage to your props from the rain. Glad you were able to get everything rebuilt and that the weather held out for you on the big night. It turned out great! Love your cemetery and love your house! It's just perfect for Halloween.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks everybody! appreciate the support you guys are amazing. :D

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
What a cool looking house and set up. I didn't see your earlier post I don't think about the damage and honestly from looking at the yard, never would have guessed. I loved the scientist too! I enjoy when adults will dress up for their haunts. Glad you had a good evening and thanks much for sharing the pics.

Nice set of fangs BTW!

·
Registered
87 Posts
I had a 50 mph wind micro burst that tore down my fence. I had to rebuild. Here is how mine turned out. The last photo was right after the wind damage.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414920558.202143.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414920576.341685.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414920605.106529.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414920627.138190.jpg

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^---yup I know that pain man. But thebrebuild looks great! Awesome job, that fence and columns look phenomenal

1 - 19 of 19 Posts