Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Way cool! Nicely done.

I do a mobile version of that basic idea with a box to carry around, with a hole in the back for my arm to go through, and a fake hand in my sleeve so it looks like I'm holding the box up with both arms.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great Idea

That's a great idea, I may have to borrow that one!

Way cool! Nicely done.

I do a mobile version of that basic idea with a box to carry around, with a hole in the back for my arm to go through, and a fake hand in my sleeve so it looks like I'm holding the box up with both arms.

·
Registered
606 Posts
heh heh heh! That was fun to watch!

Cute when you handed the one girl a piece of candy and she says Thank You. Hysterical when you'd scare the mom but the little ones missed it!

What did you say to that little girl smacking your head?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad you liked it, it was a lot of fun. Most of the kids loved it, but others may not be stopping by our house this year :) The little girl smacking my head was my daughter, she paid for that later with a reduction in her supply of Milky Ways from her candy bag.

heh heh heh! That was fun to watch!

Cute when you handed the one girl a piece of candy and she says Thank You. Hysterical when you'd scare the mom but the little ones missed it!

What did you say to that little girl smacking your head?

·
Registered
606 Posts
I had originally written, 'That girl smacking you upside the head...I HOPE she is family!
But then I thought that might sound kinda wrong. LOL!!! LOL!!!! Hah! She had to pay the Milky Way penalty!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Oh that is so fun!! :D I love it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts