Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
Love it!

I needed a second wind to get me back to the decorating after i sat down, this has done it!

Btw what sound file is that, or is it a compilation of your own.

I already have the perfect one i think i'm 99.9% going to use, sounds similar to that, but just wondering.

Back to decorating anyway.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its something I found on frost wire or ares, you know the free download programs. Its titled spooky sounds for halloween. I can send it to you if you want, let me know

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is a coffin that I made last week, it has a string of strobes that we placed along the walls inside it. We placed a spooky cloth along the top, so it is not glass but it is a spooky cloth lol, thats the actually name of it, im not just calling it that.

·
Registered
109 Posts
That is a coffin that I made last week, it has a string of strobes that we placed along the walls inside it. We placed a spooky cloth along the top, so it is not glass but it is a spooky cloth lol, thats the actually name of it, im not just calling it that.
LOL! Well, it's a great effect. I love it.

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
Probably the same one i have, something like " Halloween Spooky Sounds - Long" don't remember where i got it, might have been a link from here last year.

It's a damn good track though, bout 40 min long if it's the same one.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
we just added a severed head to the witches hand, a zombie coming out of a grave, and a skeleton coming out of another, we try and add new stuff every day or so

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you, as I said we keep adding stuff and today we added a ghost in the tree. We came upon a mike myers mask, really would like to make a full figure mike myers, but I want it to look legit, anyone have any advice?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts