Halloween Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to make zombie babie dolls but thought i would have a go at a barbie doll size first and would like your feedback before i go ahead and do the dolls thanks :) so here it is...!!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well after finally finding a tutorial :rolleyes: i painted the whole doll with black acrylic paint waited for it to dry then dabbed on some white acrylic paint making sure to leacve some black showing through, i then painted the eyes white and picked out a bit of detail with the black. I cut the hair and added some paint to it to make it stand up and look messy and added some white paint to the black dress. But it looks so much better than the photo :) x

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol no its a cheap version of a braz doll that my niece said to me that she doesnt want it because she doesnt like that one so i can have it to paint hehe. She would not let me near her big bratz babies lol i tried but she said NOOOOOOO :rolleyes: oh well looks like i will have to buy some now :D

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I thought it looked a bit stone like aswel :) I was thinking of adding some red to it.
It took me ages to find a tutorial and when i finally do I turn her to stone :D x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts