Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Arachnophiliac
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the Spider Queen and I have just signed up here, nearly a year after I first discovered this place. I found it while searching for Halloween events in my city last year. I didn't join, but I put it on my computer's favorites list for future reference. Now Halloween season is upon us again, and I am really ready to get into it - so I thought it was time to join this forum.

I've always been drawn to the dark side of life, so of course Halloween season is the greater than all the rest of the year put together for me (like all of you, I'm sure). Some other things I love are spiders (obviously), fire (this is a bit of an understatement), bladed weapons, heavy metal, and I'm also involved with the paranormal.

Greetings.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I've always been drawn to the dark side of life, so of course Halloween season is the greater than all the rest of the year put together for me (like all of you, I'm sure). Some other things I love are spiders (obviously),fire (this is a bit of an understatement), bladed weapons, heavy metal, and I'm also involved with the paranormal.

Greetings.
You're perfect... uh... I mean... um... welcome to the forums! Please enjoy your stay. :D

·
Arachnophiliac
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're perfect... uh... I mean... um... welcome to the forums! Please enjoy your stay. :D
Why, thank you. ;)

That goes for everyone else, as well - and \m/ to BLAKKHEART.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
That's one creepy pic. You're going to fit right in :D

MsM

·
Arachnophiliac
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's a great picture, represents me pretty well, but it would be even better if I could get a real photo of myself in the same manner. This one, I just found on Photobucket.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts