Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am creating a little skit with a couple of three axis skulls, which will become a bride and groom standing in the doorway of a newly built crypt. I am in the process of creating the voice over and would like to add music to the background. I am hoping that someone may have access to, or could link me with a spooky orgin wedding march and wedding bells. I am not interested in a traditional wedding march it needs to be more sinister.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I am creating a little skit with a couple of three axis skulls, which will become a bride and groom standing in the doorway of a newly built crypt. I am in the process of creating the voice over and would like to add music to the background. I am hoping that someone may have access to, or could link me with a spooky orgin wedding march and wedding bells. I am not interested in a traditional wedding march it needs to be more sinister.
i have the macabre weding march i used it last year and 2 years ago for my headless bride scene and added a sreaming woman with the audacity program at the start of the music , pm me if you want me to send it to you might be too big to send trough the forum

1 - 2 of 2 Posts