Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased two gargoyles several years ago. During a wind storm this year a column took a direct hit and destroyed one of them. Any one knows where I might pick up another one. I have searched the net but have been unsuccessful. gargoyle.jpg

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
You sure you want a second one?
That first one appears to have some fairly evil things in mind for that poor box of rags...who knows what kind of trouble two could get into.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Two years ago my wife found a "Gargoyle" sticking out of the dirt behind Ravens Grin, she thought it was mine.
(The City Dump was here for 50 years)
"It must be Jim's since he has a Haunted House!" she worked a long time digging it out,eventually asking me to help her.
It was a metal/porcelain coated sign 7 feet long,Red, White and Black lettering:Gargoyle Gasoline-Made by Mobil Gas.
If it had not been "folded" over several times before it got buried it would be in better shape.
The price indicator wheel (rotates behind the price-hole says 19-21-22cents a Gallon)
We were gong to sell it, but changed our minds,since it was quite a nice day we had together working on freeing it from under massive tree roots on a steep,slippery muddy bank... even though she got poison Ivy doing this.

·
Dawn of the Dead
1,843 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts