Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brain is completely fried! I need to come up with some ideas for award gift baskets... I've checked A LOT of posts and done research (and stolen a lot of ideas from the genius minds on here)

The theme is "Once Upon A Nightmare"

Heres what ive got already.
Scariest - "Putrid Pumpkin" - Plastic Pumpkin, pumpkin flavored treats of all sorts
Funniest - "Court Jester" - Jester hat filled with prank toys like whoopie cushion, snapping gum, can of snakes, etc.
Prettiest - "Creeping Beauty" - Basically all the pampering, spa stuff i can fit into one basket

Here are the ones i need HELP with.
Best Couple - "Hanskell & Dreadel" - Plastic cauldron with cookies and candies - HELP what else?
Most Realistic - "Pinocchio" - HELP HELP HELP!!! All I can come up with is a wooden box and string cheese, goldfish and pretzel rods (for his nose)
Most Original - "Once Upon A Time" - Time related treats like 5 hour energy, take 5 candy bar, zero bar, etc. What i need HELP with is what kind of container to put it all in that will got with the Time theme.
Most Effort - "Poison Apple" - Apple pucker and apple flavored treats of all sorts.. I need HELP figuring out what to put it all in...

Any ideas are welcome! Even other ideas for award categories, names, whatever! Thanks!

·
Registered
76 Posts
They sell small apple wooden crates that would be cute to put your apple items in. For the Pinocchio prizes, idk how much you want to spend but there is a fun adult (not dirty) game called truth be told. For the Hansel and gretel, lots of sweets is a great idea but I would make a box to look like a gingerbread house all decorated with candy to put the treats in.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The apple crate! I didnt even think of that!
I like the game idea!!! (we all love games)
The gingerbread house style box is really good too!
Ah! Thank you!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts