Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My neighbor is finally into decorating for Halloween. Her daughter had an idea to rig up something that we could have between our houses. He thought was a wire to hang corpses on or ghosts. I think the ghost idea may be simple but then was of course channeling my inner Tim Toolman Taylor to think of something with more wow factor. Any ideas for us???????????

Thanks for any thoughts!!!

Gatordave

·
Registered
211 Posts
flying witch on a broom stick?

we use a ghost prop that was bought few years back at walmart. It has a 150' wire and it sound activated ... wish it kept running though, ghosts don't just sit there in one spot! ;-)

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
A witch on a broomstick would be traditional but awesome! Kinda depends on the height and the distance.

Bad brainstorming to follow: I bought a slimer mask last year that I was thinking of doing something similar with. Might be too heavy though.

Maybe Jack Skellington with a really long body that almost touches the ground.

The only other twist I could think would be to run some kind of scrim back and forth and then project something on it. Don't know if that's practical though.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I read this and instantly thought of this.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PhOm2GUqQE

But somehow on a much larger scale. I don't know how to do it though haha. Have two pieces of PVC motorized in some way to open and close causing the string to shoot the object back and forth.
Have a ghost or a witch on a broomstick going back and forth?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts