Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls,

Need some ideas on my Santa costume, run a local Haunted House and this year I want to be some sort of evil, creepy scary etc... Santa. I've been growing my beard since December and will be bleaching in a few weeks, bought a full Santa suit on clearance at Walmart. Please provide any ideas you might have or seen. Not wanting to go zombie or clown, just trying to come up with a strange twist on Santa.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions![/SIZE]

·
Registered
153 Posts
How about your toy bag with body parts hanging out of it ?
Maybe a stuffed fake deer (Comet,Cupid of Rudy) flattened with tire or sleigh tracks.
The large lawn ornament candy canes painted black.
What about a bunch of "jacked-up" toys. Headless baby dolls etc. :eek:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about your toy bag with body parts hanging out of it ?
Maybe a stuffed fake deer (Comet,Cupid of Rudy) flattened with tire or sleigh tracks.
The large lawn ornament candy canes painted black.
What about a bunch of "jacked-up" toys. Headless baby dolls etc. :eek:

Already got the clear heavy duty bag with blooooody parts!:D I'm the driver that pulls the wagon through the woods, looking for ideas for make up and such, plan on staining up the santa suit, maybe a few burn marks..... just like to hear other options

Thanks

·
Registered
92 Posts
I think a few subtle touches will make Santa creepier. Shadows under the eyes, as well as down the sides of your nose to make it look longer and skinnier. Put a bunch of gel in your hair and beard to make it matted. Put something in your beard to stain it in spots. Wear pale make-up, not zombie grey, just sort of sickly pale. Maybe make a few unhealthy looking sores on your face, just one or two, don't overdo it. Black out a tooth or two.
Also,while it might not be a great idea to operate a haunted house while inebriated, you might want to swish a little booze like mouth wash, so that it's on your breath. And slosh some on your suit. Alternately, you could chew some onions, and rub some on your suit. Or just skip basic hygiene for a day or two. Anything to give you a bit of an odor. Stinky people are inherently creepy.

·
I am the one who knocks
1,939 Posts
There's always Jack Skellington's take on the character (lyricsmode.com provided what I couldn't remember):

And the best, I must confess, I have saved for the last
For the ruler of this Christmas land
Is a fearsome king with a deep mighty voice
Least that's what I've come to understand

And I've also heard it told
That he's something to behold
Like a lobster, huge and red
And sets out to slay with his rain gear on
Carting bulging sacks with his big great arms
That is, so I've heard it said

And on a dark, cold night
Under full moonlight
He flies into a fog
Like a vulture in the sky
And they call him Sandy Claws

·
Registered
259 Posts
Just a few minutes ago I thought of making a thread about a scary Santa costume.
My brother wants to be a killer Santa in my haunted house this year.
He likes the idea of taking something nice and innocent and making it evil. He was a rabbit for the last couple of years.
So far his idea is to distress the suit, black up his teeth and use a fake axe.
He wants a scene with an X-mas tree with body parts on it. Maybe make some garland with the Doller Tree ears, fingers and eyeballs?
This classic Tales from the Crypt episode is his inspiration.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts