Halloween Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
You're not alone...there a tons of us "great pumpkins" out there it seems. Glad to help out and help myself out at the same time :)

·
SuperBeast
1,641 Posts
Hey Charles, we would not want you to get in trouble, and this really doesn't have anything to do with Halloween, how about you start a thread in "off-topic" and call it "500" or something. Anytime I see you are on the forum, I will be glad to try and help you out, as long as Larry doesn't jump on us about it..:D

·
Registered
214 Posts
I been thinking fast and furiously about the top award. I don't want to pick something stupid. I chose Allhallowseve and I HATE it! I see 3spookychicks, southernspook, etc. Lots of people on this site have really good screen names that describe them well. Mine is dumb and I don't want to choose too lightly for my title and never get to change.

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,179 Posts
allhallowseve is a good name.

it could be allhallowsteve. just remember you could have typo-ed

·
It's pronounced "Fronkensteen."
408 Posts

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,581 Posts
Do these rules still apply in the new format. I seem to have lost my old rank.

Oh good question... let's find out.

NEW SITE (as of 2019) way to change your custom title under your name.

(fussing around under the hood... grumble.... CLANK... OUCH....)

As of this time, I can't see any way for members to change to a custom title like we had after reaching 500 posts. The old custom titles like Great Pumpkin... are no more.

Using your profile as the test subject, I was able to put in a custom title as a moderator no problem. So you're a great pumpkin for now (but let me know if that doesn't work for you!)

So for now, if anyone wants a custom title and you have reached 500 posts, please contact a moderator/admin to request a change. :)

·
408 Posts
Oh good question... let's find out.

NEW SITE (as of 2019) way to change your custom title under your name.

(fussing around under the hood... grumble.... CLANK... OUCH....)

As of this time, I can't see any way for members to change to a custom title like we had after reaching 500 posts. The old custom titles like Great Pumpkin... are no more.

Using your profile as the test subject, I was able to put in a custom title as a moderator no problem. So you're a great pumpkin for now (but let me know if that doesn't work for you!)

So for now, if anyone wants a custom title and you have reached 500 posts, please contact a moderator/admin to request a change. :)
Looks like I've got about 250 more posts to go, I better get busy! "I am the Pumpkin King" :giggle:

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,581 Posts
Looks like I've got about 250 more posts to go, I better get busy! "I am the Pumpkin King" :giggle:

Hey, for you... for pointing out this out... I'll go ahead and change it to whatever you'd like. As long as it's decent and not naughty! 👻

Just let me know and I'll get it updated for you.

Oh! And it looks like your image in your signature is broke - did you see that?

·
408 Posts
Hey, for you... for pointing out this out... I'll go ahead and change it to whatever you'd like. As long as it's decent and not naughty! 👻

Very much appreciated. My name and signature are already from Young Frankenstein, so as much as I love NBC and the 'I am the Pumpkin King' line, I think I need to keep my theme going. How about:
'it's pronounced "Fronkensteen." '

I'll have to check out my Signature, I don't remember what I had for an image there.

·
408 Posts

Fixed my Signature! Honestly don't remember what I had in there before, but probably not much different from what I just did.

·
Registered
678 Posts

Attachments

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,581 Posts
Every time I try this link I get a page error
It's one of the broken parts from the move. Here's the full link, but the rankings are no longer valid.

If you'd like me to change your rank, just PM or post here and I'll get it updated for you. :)

·
408 Posts
It's one of the broken parts from the move. Here's the full link, but the rankings are no longer valid.

If you'd like me to change your rank, just PM or post here and I'll get it updated for you. :)
I think I may have opened up a big can of worms here!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
13 Participants
Therewolf
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing