Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked up the material to make a cage today, but having trouble locating something to put inside. I like the gremlin idea but cannot find one thats not expensive. anyone have any suggestion for something that is under $20. cheaper the better. looking for something that is roughly 14"x10"

·
Registered
246 Posts
Go on Amazon and search for different creatures. Also visit your local Halloween Spirit store. I'm sure there's loads of options.

About 3 years ago I also built a small cage, and I suspended it from my tree. At our local spirit store I found this butcher looking creature that has a pig's head on its shoulders (roughly the size you're looking for). It's really creepy looking and it fit perfectly in the cage.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
How about rats? I'm talking LIVE RATS here, kiddie. Over 20 years ago we used live rats in our walk-thru. I "borrowed" 50 of them from a guy who bred them as food for reptiles. You water them but no food for 2 days. Then, just before you open your doors, you smear peanut butter on the bars. The starving rats are like, well, starving rats. Climbing the bars to get at the food, pushing and shoving, if you're lucky, squealing. An unforgettable sight, especially if someone in the group has a rat phobia...
One drawback; once the rats have eaten enough they go to sleep on the bottom of the cage. Creepy, but not all that scarey.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts