Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I'm a new on this forum. For the last 4 years we have been decorating our yard for Halloween. We get about 2000 kids on our block for trick or treat. We have several houses that participate in decorations. So we're quite popular in the area.

My family is not very mechanically incline so we usually purchase props from places like Spirit of Halloween and other stores like that. Last year my neighbor built a Davy Joan ship on his front yard with a haunted underwater maze. It was just so cool. He told me that he built everything himself.

Truth is, I need some help from people in this forum. I would like to know how to build a easy waterproff brick or stone looking wall and basically any Halloween ideas you can throw at me. If you have suggestions as where to by these type of walls. Can you please provide websites or phone numbers.

We would like to change our theme this year. More of a huanted Castle type theme....

Thx for taking your time to read through my thread. We enjoy celebrating seasons and Halloween is one of our favorites.

Gloria

·
Registered
994 Posts
Welcome. You sound like you could benefit from quite a lot of threads that have already been created. Go the Search function at the top right of the forum and under "advanced search" start typing in the things you are looking for and under "search forums" just click "Halloween" which encompasses all the sections you'll need.

Start by typing "wall" or "castle" or "facade". Go from there. There are tons of folks that have some great info in this forum... just takes a bit of time to search through the wonderfulness.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I am in awe of your 2000 trick or treaters a night where do you live? If it's a city with fall perhaps if I move it might decide to be your stree that is incredible. What a great group of people to all decorate and make it so popular you guys get that many tot's :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx for helping and compliments. I'm not joking when I say 2000 people too. I just found a website Halloweeneffects.us. Prices are very cheap. Thx for all the help. I will try to figure out how to post pictures of previous years.

FYI- I'm in Arcadia,CA ( Los Angeles Area)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts