Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to do the whole peppers ghost thing. Ive been reading online, I like the whole Jon Hyers graveyard ghost , it looks easy enough. my question is, can i use a projector and any video? i am just starting out so any step by step tutorial would be great. its overwhelming looking online all day! whew! the whole rear projection in the window is simple so I am going to do that with hallowindow or atmosfearfx, but i want something in my graveyard this year to step it up a notch! I was thinking of sybil the clairvoyant but that seems more of an expense. help please! thank you

·
Registered
288 Posts
You will want to have the projector way below the surface that you are rear projecting onto. This way if you look at the projection surface from the front you will not have a glaring video projector light in your eyes runing the effect. There is no magic involved with this technique it is simple rear projection.

Peppers ghost is a different type of projection technique. Trust me, I have done it for an audience of 3000 attendees and it is not easy to setup.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts