Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Foolish Mortal
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am using AtmosfearFX ghostly apparitions this year in my haunt. I want to use the Head of the Household and the Wraith but not the other two. Does anyone know exactly how I would do that? I would appreciate any help such as 1. Do this 2. Then do this etc. Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey Creepy, I was planning on using these DVD's as well. Do you know if you can project them onto a window, from the inside, and have them show up outside?

·
Registered
107 Posts
You have to rip the videos odd that DVD and make your own play list Otherwise it's just the default built in ones

·
Banned
337 Posts
Hi creepyhomemaker. I was in the same situation with the bunch of Atmosfear dvd's I have until victor-eyd came to the rescue in another post. Follow the instructions he posted in the link above, it worked great for me. PM me with any issues you might have or contact victor. He was so helpful to me and saw me through the process. Put your patience cap on and set and an hour or so aside and fix a cocktail.

Hi ScaryCanuck. Yes you can and it works great. Use a cheap $8 shower curtain liner (white, not frosted) on the inside of the window push pined up. The darker it is on the inside, the better. I just did it with an $80 cheap led kiddie projector (Optoma PT-100). Perfect.

Thanks again victor for all your help.

·
Foolish Mortal
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, so far so good but at this point I have run into a problem. Did everything on the tutorial but on AtmosfearFX videos there is more than 1 variation of the same video. Such as wide or tall with a background or without and they all run the exact same length. Right now they are being saved but I chose all the ones with the right length since I thought once saved as files, I might be able to get rid of the others later. Not sure where to go from here. Guess I'll figure it out once the files are saved. Thanks by the way :D

·
Registered
683 Posts
The easiest thing to do is simply watch all of the files on the projector and see which one works and which doesn't. Then keep the those and discard or move the unwanted ones to a separate folder. Since they are now mkv files, it is easy to use under different circumstances- say converted for mobile phone or tablet use, for laptop, etc.

Victor.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I need this DVD for a Friday party - Does anyone have an ISO copy I can use? I tried to get one from the company but they have not responded.

Thanks in Advance!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts