Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,
I need help on where to find this prop for a good price. To view the prop go to halloweenasylum.com the go to the left side and click on halloween props. Then go down 3 and click on animated props then go down and you will see the animated grave keeper.
Thanks,
Kev
P.S. if you know could you tell me if there is a store that sells it for maybe below $60.00

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought one at "MEIJERS" here in Louisville on sale for $34.99! It's a nice prop.
Found the fogger that fits it at "RITE-AID" clearanced at $14.99! When the skeleton rises, fog shoots out his mouth. Works great. My new favorite.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought one at "MEIJERS" here in Louisville on sale for $34.99! It's a nice prop.
Found the fogger that fits it at "RITE-AID" clearanced at $14.99! When the skeleton rises, fog shoots out his mouth. Works great. My new favorite.
Thanks but is it really eight feet tall. If so how tall i it when it is behind the tombstone

·
Registered
5 Posts
8 feet tall? No way. Like the description on halloweenasylum says, Maximum height 45"(3ft-9in). Behind tombstone 24"(2ft).

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im going to buy the one on spirit halloween. If anyone has this prop could you please post a video of it so i know what i can really expect. If you can not can you please tell me if u like it or if you are happy with it :D
Thanks,
Kev

1 - 7 of 7 Posts