Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to do the smoke bra like in the Austin powers movue...I thought I had found something that would work but it’s out of stock everywhere. Does anyone have any ideas for something I could make? It would need to split into two for the bra could have a hose and be hidden in the gloves...help?. Thamks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Vapes are always is an affordable way to provide smoke. Hidden in the glove and connected with the hose sounds quite easy to do

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the thing i didn't understand with the vape was you need to suck in, i assume you would use a tube for when it blows out? do you happen to have a link to a tutorial of some sort? i'm very novice when it comes to these things....thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
the thing i didn't understand with the vape was you need to suck in, i assume you would use a tube for when it blows out? do you happen to have a link to a tutorial of some sort? i'm very novice when it comes to these things....thanks!
its quite complicated the way they do it with electronics and stuff, but the base principle is quite smart

that ones much easier and i think you could toy around with the tubeing

aside from that Im running out of ideas, maybe dry Ice but that just seems impractical and expensive

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was just looking at a tutorial for a similar device recently. Maybe this will help?

I've been around a while, but have never posted so I can't actually add a link, but:

blog.adafruit.com/2016/11/07/a-mini-fog-machine-for-cosplay-and-props/

·
Registered
162 Posts
Does it need to smoke heavily or just have wisps of smoke? If it's the latter, you could use cone incense so long as you have some leather or something else between that and the bra to protect you from the heat. They used that trick on Pirates of the Caribbean for a bomb-loving pirate whose beard was constantly smoking

1 - 6 of 6 Posts