Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm running way way behind this yr. I have just decided on Dead Celebrities as our theme. I can not come up with anything exciting and WOW for my invites though... Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated !!! Presentation is my WOW factor usually.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hmmmm....what if it's like a newspaper or magazine cover ? Heading could be something like reined from the dead / re joining us for one night, etc (this would explain why a Dead celeb is on the "news".
You could even have different invites feature different Celebs

·
Registered
194 Posts
Oh! Or the invites could be press passes, backstage passes etc

And for the newspaper or magazine , I mean have it printed to actually look like the real thing - not just on a card or something :)

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
ˆThey actually sell little Oscar like skeleton trophies that are holding their skulls in their hands. Or they used to. Although I think I'd prefer "classic" Oscars (or as close as you can get) to skeleton ones, if you were putting them in a coffin.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
make the invites like the winners of the Oscars, ...and the Oscar goes to. Card stock folded in 3 flaps, sealed on the front with a star or Oscar statue sticker

Directors Clapboard

OT has some really cute Movie night Invitations in a box.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts