Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't think it would be as hard as it is finding the tutorial for this prop. Looked through the Monster list, did a search here on the forum, Googled it...no luck. The skeleton is sitting on top of the pillar waving the lantern back and forth. If someone is familiar with it and can post a link I'd be most grateful.

·
Registered
454 Posts
in for later

·
Registered
529 Posts
I created a prop like the one you are talking about a few years ago let me know if this video helps!!! Halfway through it I show how I created it

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I created a prop like the one you are talking about a few years ago let me know if this video helps!!! Halfway through it I show how I created it

I think that is great. Did not know you could get a rotisserie motor like that. What did you have to do to the skelly so he was able to spin side to side?

·
Registered
529 Posts
I think that is great. Did not know you could get a rotisserie motor like that. What did you have to do to the skelly so he was able to spin side to side?
well the motor does the side to side for me with the chain hack as you can see in the video its forces the motor to go back and forth. But be warned this constant and and forth really wears the motor out and it doesnt seem to last very long! I ran the rod that came with the motor up to the back of the skeleton and attached it using zip ties and some screws. I put a piece of flat stock across the shoulder blades and used U bolts to attach it to the rod. I also cut the rear portion off and the top part sits just above it at the spin so that it doesnt try to spin the hips as well. Let me know if this helps!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts