Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: I have been trying to locate this in a poster or print to purchase...If anyone can help I would appreciate it. :D

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Sorry, have no idea, just wanted to comment...

HOW COOL IS THAT????

Where did you find it to start with???

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Very cool, but where's the Mummy?

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
Yeah I wold like to know where it is too. But I would have to put a sticker over pennywise...creeeeepy.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found it randomly online somewhere a while ago, can't remember exactly, maybe photobucket or something...the artist signature is on the upper right corner but I can't make it out...I have been looking for this for a few months now and had no luck....guess I gotta keep searching...I love it!

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
I tried looking, but no luck. Maybe try this site and go through the artists. It looks like the last name starts with a B the first name not sure about maybe a D, but could be anything.

Horror Genre - Artists

There's a chance though that it's just an artist that's not known.

I do a lot of portrait drawings, this may be something I would attempt to re-create.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey Vnomiss

I dont know if this is correct or not, but it looks as if this person might have created this picture. Here is the site:

Google Image Result for http://images.gfxartist.com/images/ArtworkItem/full/66259.jpg

Looks like his screen name is SeanyD. This forum was from 2004 but if you click his name, it will give you his email address on the right hand side. Again, I dont know if this is the person or not. But if it is, you might be able to email him and ask for a print or something. :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
:confused: I have been trying to locate this in a poster or print to purchase...If anyone can help I would appreciate it. :D

Hello VNOMISS,

I'm a fan of horror art myself and saw your posting. The picture is called "Hollywood Horror" and the artist is Ted Bracewell. You can contact him via DeviantArt...he goes by Tedakin. Hope this helps, and good luck.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RE: Fiend4halloween....THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :D:D I'm going to try to contact him and see whats up about purchasing a print...

·
Registered
122 Posts
hehehe, your very welcome, glad I could help, and I hope you get the print. I know of a few other artist that have art along the same style as Ted, if your interested.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I think we used to sell that poster in my shop. Let me know if you still need a copy I'm sure I can get it for you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts