Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The record for most Forum members online was set last year in April 2014. We have over 50K in members, and it would be great to see that old record fall, especially on Halloween. Though I know everyone will be busy today, if you could sign in sometime mid-day (12 noon for west coasters is 3pm for east coasters I believe) and stay signed in, we may be able to set a new record.

Also, to all our lovely guests, I hope you'll consider registering and joining us! :D

So please, jump on and let's do this! Check out all the great discussions, share stories or photos, get or give last minute advice, or simply enjoy some awesome Halloween Radio, but join us so we can set an all new record. Happy Halloween!!

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
Well, the irony is, there's more guests than I've seen in a while on right now, but there's fewer members on than I've seen in a while...

[h=3]
Currently Active Users[/h] There are currently 17035 users online. 76 members and 16959 guests

Ah well...

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
I seem to recall Larry made some quality advertising decisions around that time...at least, I think that's what they were.
He may have just held a small country for ransom.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts