Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help...what's the best and cheaper way to build a roof for my outdoor haunted maze? Please help.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
We use the plastic tarps with the re-enforced eyelets, found at home improvement stores.
They sell them in a variety of colors (blue, brown, green, or double sided colors) sizes: 10x12, 20x30, 30x40. Can either attach the tarps in place with screws, staples, or cable ties.

We've been building a haunted maze for 10 yrs. Please don't hesitate to email about this. Can setup a time to chat, if you want as well. Our maze is housed inside a shed 37x82x25. Last year's maze was 3,000 square feet.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I have done t-posts and landscape fabric for a kids maze.

For a full size maze I use 2x4 buried in the ground and either plywood or landscape fabric for the walls.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I built the frame of my walls using 2x4 and I want the roof to be able to hold off in case of rain. Last year I used black plastic but it keep blowing off and the rain keep getting all my props wet.

·
Registered
101 Posts
painters plastic is very inexpensive and comes in average rolls 12x400 light weight and easy to use yty using spray adhesive on your 2x4s I did this with pvc pipes after a decent wind my plastic is still on the walls

1 - 7 of 7 Posts