Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to build a cave/mine for the kids to have to go through to get to my front door this year. Can't really do a lot if building, thought about putting fence posts in. 2 at top of yard 2 in middle an 2 at front porch. taking 2 cables, 1 for each side and attaching it to the posts. Taking painters black plastic drop cloth from Home Depot and draping it over the cables. anchoring it to the ground with 2x4's wrapped in the plastic. Then doing 3D painting inside to make it look like a cave inside. then add props. Think this will work?:confused:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not very windy in my yard unless we are having a really bad storm. But like everywhere else we have had a lot of rain. it would be up for at least 2 wks. before halloween to do the painting, do love the paper idea but not sure if it would hold up long enough.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I would do the paper method and cover outside with black plastic. I used the redish/brown resin paper from Home Depot to make case walls in my family room a few years ago (Batman Themed Party). Just crumple it up and staple or hot glue it to your wood frame. Picture is attached.

web[2] (2).jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts