Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I have an idea for an animated prop that I've been thinking on for a couple of years, and I needing 2-axis eyes for it but don't know how to make it. I've been searching on the forum for instructions, but haven't been able to find any that really tell you how to make them. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,413 Posts
I have done a few different designs of the 2-axis eyes. What are you trying to do ? Do you want to use servos, wiper motors? Be able to control the movement or be random? I really think there needs to be some more information as the solutions are many. You can PM me if you want to keep your idea under wraps.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for answering. Sorry about not enough information. I was thinking using servos and be able to control the movement, maybe with an arduino? I need to learn some more about that. What I would like to do is install the eyes in a pumpkin. There is more to the idea besides eyes and I'll pm you with more details. I don't want to give the whole thing away yet until I know if it can be done and is done. I also wouldn't mind learning how to put some eyes in a 3-axis skull as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
whisper
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing