Halloween Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this will be my 1st year making a walk thru haunted house in the front yard/ driveway of my home, and Im planning to go bigger and better each year.

My theme is mostly cemetery and zombies. I have tons of zombies, cemetery decor, skeletons, spiders etc.

My neighborhood is called Glen Abbey and I live on Adelaide St.

Our family last name is Wilson.

Locared in Central Florida

I also run a concrete biz called JBW Concrete so would like to possibly incorporate that to advertise my biz to locals somehow. Even if I just put JBW Concrete is hosting ___ haunted house. As Id like to post on community pages to get foot traffic and ill have it open Thurs- Sun of halloween

Anyways please help with a great name as I cant think of anything good!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
41 Posts
If it’s not too cheesy, you could call it…
“Nightmare On Adelaide Street”!

Or, a better idea, “Cemetery Of The Undead”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
🤔 Glen Abbey Graveyard, Adelaide's Tomb, Apocalypse on Adelaide, Haunt on Adelaide Street, Adelaide Street Attack of the Zombies, Graveyard on Adelaide, Los Muertos de Adelaide, Glen Abbey's Living Dead, Wilson Manor...

If I had a street name that could double as a woman's name, I'd probably create a ghost/zombie/grave/tomb named after Adelaide and base the background of the haunt and the name on that. Maybe even create a whole story & history to go along with it and use that to pull people in to our haunt. I like names that use the location as part of the name, but of course if you ever move, that could create a problem!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Here's a bit of history regarding the name Adelaide:
Adelaide was a German princess who married the British King William IV in 1830 and became known as "Good Queen Adelaide"

It would be very cool to have Bad Queen Adelaide instead of "good". You could do a Skeleton Queen, Vampire Queen, Zombie Queen, etc.

I'd make a few really cool gravestones w/JBW Concrete's Logo & place it in the front where people walk past & then another as the leave. You could also print out stickers & place them on the candy bags (include Logo, phone & service). You might want to announce your haunt at your Biz location. That way both locations are connected.
I hope I made sense. Best of luck on your business adventure

·
Registered
183 Posts
Glen Abbey Haunt, Adelaide Necropolis, JBW Zombie Response Team (have a couple people in zombie hunter gear) Undead on Adelaide

Just a few more ideas

·
Registered
17 Posts
So this will be my 1st year making a walk thru haunted house in the front yard/ driveway of my home, and Im planning to go bigger and better each year.

My theme is mostly cemetery and zombies. I have tons of zombies, cemetery decor, skeletons, spiders etc.

My neighborhood is called Glen Abbey and I live on Adelaide St.

Our family last name is Wilson.

Locared in Central Florida

I also run a concrete biz called JBW Concrete so would like to possibly incorporate that to advertise my biz to locals somehow. Even if I just put JBW Concrete is hosting ___ haunted house. As Id like to post on community pages to get foot traffic and ill have it open Thurs- Sun of halloween

Anyways please help with a great name as I cant think of anything good!

Thanks in advance!
JBW’s Tomb of Terrors!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Some great suggestions, I'll toss mine in -

"JBW Concrete Presents . . .
The Haunted Abbey of Adelaide"
House of the Deadelaide"
Wilson's Frightful Abbey"
The Haunted House of Wilson"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts