Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm about to lose all my Halloween street cred here, but for the life of me I cannot remember who made these pumpkin lights back in the '80s and '90s, can anyone help? I believe they were made as safer alternatives to candles for placement within jack-o-lanters. This particular picture was the only one of its kind I could pull up on google and it seems to be a re-make of the original product that was being sold on etsy. For some reason I'm clinging to the idea that Pumpkin Masters made them, as they make most identifiable pumpkin carving accessories, however adding pumpkin masters to my search for the originals didn't yield any better search results. Any help is appreciated and thank you in advance!

Screen Shot 2015-03-15 at 1.00.51 AM.jpg

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
The only thing I see is pumpkin master fright lights which is a whole kit for kids and masterpiece pumpkins pumpkin light. That's still available now so I don't think it is it. Hope you figure it out. I know it drives me nuts when I can't remember a name of something.
I just read where Witchy Kitty figured it out. I didn't realize it was the whole pumpkin. I thought it was just a light.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Interesting little things! I see the loops mentioned for string. Were they made to wear around your neck or did you put the pumpkin inside of your carved pumpkins?

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,045 Posts
No problem! ;)

(I thought I posted three links to Ebay pages selling them, but I guess I only linked two. If you look on Ebay, the other should pop up...if it's still available, anyway.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts