Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Years ago I came across a prop that has never left my imagination. Problem is, I have never been able to find that prop here or on halloween forum again. I search for it every few months. And that is how you can help me, let me know where I can find it, please!!!!

The prop was two skeletonized guardians of an entrance, wearing chain mail, armor, holding spears and to top it off, wearing crowns that had a ring of fire burning at the top of the head. I absolutely loved these guys!!!

I hope you can help me find these guardians and make my day!!!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
This is part of why I LOVE this site,(though I mostly only lurk).
Give a written description of something you've seen, but can't find....and.....presto, a member has the correct link!!!
And always in a positive manner.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Halstaff, I am dumbstruck. I am just kind of sitting here slack jawed. I have been trying to find that image again for many years. I didn't want to be one of those members who gets chewed out for not searching first so I was reluctant to post the question for finding this prop. Enough was enough, yesterday I decided to post. Within 12 hours I have the answer. This is PRECISELY the prop I have searched for for years!!!!! Thank you so much. You have really been a great help to me, again.
Mike

·
Registered
854 Posts
That prop is so cool. I put the image in my props to do file. However, real fire is not an option with me. (long story) So I will have to go the faux fire route. It should end up just as cool (I hope)
HM

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
A fire-proof skull could be made from steel sheet. A 2 pound hammer, a grinder with a very thin cutting wheel, a welder, some Vise-grips...

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the links. Eerie was very prolific for a time. He made some great stuff. Love his style!
Bingo Halloween Lady, those were the additional photos I was thinking of, particularly with the burner ring! Thank you!
I remain amazed how crowd sourcing works!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts