Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi guys can anyone tell me what costume this prop is wearing anything close would be appreciated.

·
Undaunted Haunter
1,627 Posts
First of all..........DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That scared the coffee out of me. Great prop. I wonder how many thousand dollars it is. Secondly, If you just need something similar I would make my own. Go to local thrift stores and look for old dresses and skirts. I have found some really great ones around here. Use several of them. Cut them up and piece them together to come up with the look you want. Add some old cheese cloth type fabric around the arms and wrists. Sashes or belts made from old scraps of fabric. If you can't sew do what I do when i am in a hurry...hot glue it together. LOL. I am sorry I cannot actually tell you where to find a costume like this already made. Good luck with it.

·
Scaring kids everywhere!
3,702 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
If you are wanting something of this nature in a single piece I would say look for a 70's Gunny Sack Wedding dress, Most all of them were made of cotton so it would be very easy to dye or make creepier by it being very dingy and icky looking. ^_^

·
Banned
7 Posts
It's really scary, I think that I have seen this dress in one online retail shop website on discount price (seasonal). As soon as, I will find this dress I will update you.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I really agree with JustWhisper on this one to achieve the look you'd want, but understand time restraints and all in creating one's own costume. I LOVE THE PROP THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where was this prop found at? I am curious as I have never seen it before. I have been going to Spirit Halloween Super Stores for a few years now (anxiously waiting for these two near me to open) and love seeing all that is new and running with ideas as I gander at each aisle with my imagination spurting so many ideas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts