Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Rebel Toons snow white

Votes: 4 21.1%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am usually a girly girl so I thought it would be fun to go in a punk/goth costume. Big black boots, skull tights, faux guaged earrings, black & red wig, some kind of dress. But I also love Disney. Plain Disney costumes are boring but they have a line called rebel toons with sexy characters. I was cosidering the snow white one.

Rebel Toons Snow White Costumes - Party America

What does everone think?

·
The Cloven Bunny
2,965 Posts
The snow white costume kinda looks like wonder woman to me. Just my opinion though.....I vote for the punk goth costume! Have fun with it either way! :)

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
HPrincess, Run with Punk/Goth "fast"!lol:) 100% all the way. An all Goth costume done right would look both Delightfully Sensual and delightfully wicked without the punk as well.:)

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Yeah definately. To me, Halloween="dark" or "scary"related costumes at all times :D
If you are really keen on the Snow White costume, you can always get it to wear to a birthday party or something. :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
If you do the Red Riding Hood Rebel Toon that Party America also sells, you could have the best of both worlds.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have decided to go goth with a twist. I am going as Abby Scuito from NCIS. She always dresses cute goth. & I'll wear a lab coat and carry around a Caf Pow.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Maybe I'll go for twisted disney next year. I have officially decided on Abby from NCIS. I got the shirt and ordered the boots. Once I have more of the pieces I'll post pics for feedback.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts