Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently carved several Funkins and am looking for a way to light them. I have an abundance of little 1w flicker bulbs, but I cannot find anywhere that sells the cord and socket. I tried looking up the name of one on a complete store bought jack-o-lantern I got from target, but there website says only large industrial orders. HELP!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, Thank You. Now if only I could find one or two I can use outdoors.

·
Crawling in my skin
2,236 Posts
I don't know your set up but you could use a Christmas light string not the mini size but the C7 size and put a few in each one. I use green to give an eerie glow and paint the cut part of the carved pumpkin green also to help the effect.

·
Registered
14,259 Posts
I use HowlerBrand pumpkin battery powered LED pumpkin lights. It flickers also and comes in yellow or a multi-colored selectable version.

HowlerBrands.com | Halloween Products | Pumpkin Carving | Pumpkin Paterns | Scary Ghost Stories

BTW I saw small single bulb cords and switches at Dollar Tree. Not made for outdoors however. You can buy individual cords at the store, but here's their bulk webpage area just so you can see what it looks like: Bulk Christmas House Single Clip Lights with Power Cord at DollarTree.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts