Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I am in a bit of a pickle. A few years ago I used to have a Gemmy Witch w/ Fogging Cauldron (Microphone version). All the kids in the neighborhood loved it because I was able to interact with them through the microphone. It sure creeped them out. As most Gemmy props do, it broke. The prop is discontinued and I am unable to get a new one. Does anyone know of anything that I can use to interact with the TOTs? I am not very good at building things. I also do not have the money to buy the fright props talking skull. Any ideas on an interactive prop to replace the witch?

Thanks,
Andrew :)

·
Funeral Crasher
7,443 Posts
Maybe you could find a cheap baby monitor system and hide the receiver under her dress while talking through the monitor?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I've seen some inexpensive.. ok, cheap! talking skulls.. you might be able to mod something with that and the baby monitor idea.

·
Funeral Crasher
7,443 Posts
I love to do that, but the entire thing is broken and it would not sync up :(
No, I mean use JUST the baby monitor. As long as you could hear what the TOTs were saying, you could talk through the part that is the "monitor" (the part that goes in the baby's room) and have the sound receiving unit under her dress (the part that goes in the parent's room).

·
Human Candy Shovel
1,107 Posts
Exactly what part broke? The motion, the fogging or the voice system?

If the motion broke, you can probably repair it with parts from a new, non-speaking witch with the same motions. If the fogger broke, that can be fixed easily, especially if it was ultrasonic (simple as replacing the ultrasonic head). If the voice system broke, I can't suggest any fixes for that. If everything broke, odds are you have a wiring problem rather than physically broken parts.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
J-man, I will look into it. Thank you! Unfortunately it is the sound that is not working :( Creepy creations, what have you seen?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts