Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UGGGGHHHH!!! I got my 3D, full size paper mache tombstones out this weekend to fix them up and they are unusable. They have "collapsed" under their own weight and have yellowed severely (used marine grade urethane). It would take a LOT of time to repair them (IF it's possible) and honestly I think it would be easier to redo them totally. SOOOOOOOOOOO......I want to change theme and not have a graveyard this year.

I want to do a ghost theme. I have a small yard and already have Axworthy Ghosts set up. I would LOVE to have a FCG (have the motor and some set up) but wind is always an issue!!! I have material to do some "packing tape" ghosts, but having a few ghosts illuminated with blue lights seems.....boring.

How can I spice this up? I need ideas b/c right time brain locked! HELP!!!!!

Thanks!

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
Well, if you're going for a ghost theme I think it would help to have more of a story to explain where the ghosts are coming from. With a graveyard it's obvious. If you don't want to do the graveyard at all, how about making your house look haunted?

·
Super Moderator
5,783 Posts
Honestly, in your situation I would go with a host of wooden crosses for the graveyard. It gives the ghosts purpose and makes them the focus instead of elaborate tombstones. Broken pallets are always around behind stores and in industrial parks. Quick and cheap to make. A couple floods at ground level on them make great shadows on the house too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts