Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Each year I do my Yard Haunt for Halloween. I have a walkway up to my house and it splits the lawn in half.
my question is for years i have made my displays to cater to the trick or treaters walking up my walkway. like a dark ride you can look left or right and the props etc face you. so your face to face with everything. I wonder would it be better if I made the props, decoration etc face forward towards the street so it would be better for the passerby or onlooker or stick with the walking the path experience?.

Attachments

·
Psychic or Psychotic?
714 Posts
I would suggest you do it halfway tilted on a 45 degree angle to the walk and the street. This way you are faced with your props as you come up the walk but onlookers from the street can see them as well.

·
Registered
145 Posts
That is what I did. My haunt is set up for a party, not the people driving past our home. So, the 45 degree angle thing works for my "walking guest" and the cars.

Dave S
Norfolk, VA

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
great advice! thank you all ! I'll go with the 45 degree look. you guys are right people can park and walk up and enjoy it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts