Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone here could help me find an old Halloween CD I had, it consisted of basically a walk though of a Haunted Mansion. But it started in the graveyard, and then the "story" progresses into the Mansion, but most of the CD is just cool/creepy sound effects, with the transitions being made by a Narrator. It had a scene where there were attack dogs, and then a pit in the house somewhere where people were trapped inside, and a scene where a "phantom of the opera" like guy is playing the organ.

Does ANYONE know about this CD? And if so, do you know what it was called and where I can get it? OR if you have it, is it possible I get a copy?

Thank you everyone for looking!

·
Registered
6 Posts
i have the music files for: doom buggy loading music, graveyard music and the grim grinning ghost music.. pretty much the ride .

They are yours if you still need them.

take care

laura

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope, that CD wasn't it. This Narrator is a man with a deep voice, and he is kinda like a butler maybe? He lives in the mansion or castle. Also it takes place through the whole CD. Not just a 14 min track. It was probably made in the 90's. It had an orange CD.

Does this help out at all?

And it also isnt the Disney Ride Soundtrack :p But thank you for the offer :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I FOUND IT! My GOD! Halloweiner you pointed me in the right direction and now I have the CD back!

THANK YOU!!!!

If you want to hear what I was talking about, download THIS CD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts