Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well seems i got a projector and now hallowindow is sold out......anybody know of alternatives?? i cant find any on the web...HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Here's something cool, Twisted Ambiance. It has tombstones, skeleton aquarium and a few other weird things:
Twisted Ambience
I just picked up aquarium, tombstones & portraits. The tombstone is great,it has vert & horiz. veiw & the ghouls in it are shwaay kewl.
Portraits is cool putting a frame around a tv effect. & aquarium would be great in a pirate scene putting a round porthole in front of a tv
as if you were looking out the porthole of a sunken ghost ship. Found them for $20 each on target online.
Waiting for the nightmares one to release,way disturbed !!

·
Registered
796 Posts
yeah its pretty good I have I - IV plus just got some individual downloads today... the ToT's n Parents love the video's coming thru my window
I guess Mark (maker of hallowindow) didn't have the time to do V this year so I can't wait til next year. He promises it to be totally awesome and well worth the wait

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
yeah its pretty good I have I - IV plus just got some individual downloads today... the ToT's n Parents love the video's coming thru my window
I guess Mark (maker of hallowindow) didn't have the time to do V this year so I can't wait til next year. He promises it to be totally awesome and well worth the wait
Yes he is a freelance digital / animation artist. I emailed him earlier couple months ago on HW5, but he said he was swamped this year & didn't have time, but promised to be back in 2012 with a vengeance ! He did pop up some cool eyes & a lightning scene as RichB had posted earlier today.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts