Halloween Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 400 watt fogger from Michaels and need a timer. I bought what I thought would be a compatible one from Target. The timer will run the fogger in manual mode, but the fogger won't run on the timer setting. I monitored it for about 10 minutes and it never went! I want to buy the timer local if I can, since buying a gemmy timer online is about $30 shipped right now and is more than I paid for the fogger. I live in Salt Lake City if anyone knows of a location. Is this timer defective or incompatible with my fogger?

·
Registered
227 Posts
I bought the same fogger from michaels, and the timer I have looks like the same one as the one target is selling, and it works just fine. Although, thats just from a visual comparison. You might have a bad timer. You could buy the one from spirit with the 20% off coupon, and get it for around $12. But I couldnt say if it would work with it or not, sorry.

On a side note. Target has those timers on sale with free shipping right now for only $7.99. But they are backordered. They have a delivery date of Oct. 27th thru Nov. 13th I believe. So you might get it before Halloween, but if not you have it for next year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.